Monday, September 10, 2012

Zoya Toni

No matter how much I dread Mondays, it always manages to arrive—without fail—each week. But to look on the bright side, that means five more days until the weekend! *grins madly*

Continuing with Zoya's Designer Fall 2012 Collection, today I have Toni to show you. Toni is a dark, muted plum/wine color with a creme finish.







This is definitely a vampy, fall color. It goes on the nails smooth and even, and dries fast to a shiny finish, just about a shade darker than what you see in the bottle. The only thing to note about the formula is that if you don't work fast enough or if you don't overfill the brush slightly, you might end up with a little pulling by the time your brush strokes reach the nail's free edge.

You can find Toni on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

25 comments:

  1. SOOO vampy, and it looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color! I will be wearing it alot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It's definitely very appropriate for the fall time. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Love that one, makes me think of a wonderful and tasty red wine. Wanna have a glass? Looks amazingly flattering on you also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Yes, it's definitely got that wine look! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. That is a stunner, I totally love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunningggg! sad i didn't put it in my BOGO order >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Zoya has so many promos, I'm sure you'll have another chance soon. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. There are SO many gorgeous cremes out this year. I felt like I had to pick my very favorites from a bunch of collections, lol, or else I'd just end up with WAY too many polishes this season. I picked Evvie and Rekha, but... darn it if your swatches aren't gorgeous enough to make me want to run back down to Ulta! I do have a couple coupons left, lol... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you describe the story of my life. That's why my collection keeps getting bigger, even though I just told myself that I have every color I want. :P

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. WOW!! This one is even prettier then Monica!!! LOOOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this! If I had to pick between the two, I also think that Toni edges out Monica just a bit. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. I like this one a lot! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! great for fall and has that vampy look to it that i adore! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I feel the same way. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...